This is a unique opportunity to be part of our European Planning & Forecasting Hub in Warsaw.
As Planning & Forecasting Team Leader, you will be responsible for the performance of the team (1-2 direct reports) supporting the relevant Finance Directors for their BU by preparing the in-market annual and monthly forecasts, challenging and finalising the annual budget for their market as well as preparing monthly management reports to evaluate performance. P&F Team Leader will be also responsible to coordinate, supervise, consolidate financial forecasting information, ensuring that managerial financial reporting is performed, in time and in the forms required by Corporate guidelines, facilitating managerial decision making.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Working with Corporate team to prepare in-market annual budget and communicate them to in-market finance teams
• Generate first cut of the of the Long-Range Forecasts
• Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
• Preparing internal management reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
• Completing ad-hoc reporting requests from in-market finance teams or the FD
• Understand the link between plan & actuals, analyse variations and partner with the business to define future growth plans.
• Responsible for the plan activities and draft management reports
• Being the point of contact for all management reporting questions
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• University degree in Business Administration or Finance, MBA/CIMA desirable
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
• Experience in driving business value with market specific insight of financial data
• Ability to interpret and present financial data
• Budgeting, forecasting and reporting experience required
• Strong understanding of corporate financial management with concentration in financial planning and analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills - can work alongside and gain the trust and respect of stakeholders at all levels of seniority
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Ability and willingness to work in a multicultural and diverse environment and flex style as the role requires contact with stakeholders
• Strong spoken and written English
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills - ability to manipulate and draw trends from large amounts of data
• Experience in working in a corporate environment
• Understand what the key drivers in changes to the plan & forecast are
• Ability to understand the complexity in which the market operates
• Ability to provide solutions & recommendations to the in-market FD to resolve and help the business over deliver by accurately phasing the plan/forecast
• Strong reporting writing and presentation skills
• Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
How you will be rewarded:
• Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
• Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Atmosphere of trust which let you grow professionally and act independently
• Additional benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.