We are looking to recruit a talented Crisis Management & Business Continuity Resilience Advisor to leverage experience and knowledge of GSK’s CCM policy, procedures, guidance, technology systems, templates to ensure plan owners have the resources they need to efficiently create compliant response plans, train their teams and respond effectively to crisis incidents and business disruptions.
This role identifies risk management strategies and provides analytical information that informs the Corporate Security tasking and coordinating process.
• Establish and implement risk management strategies that reduce threats to the business, reputation, financial viability and product security.
• Design, global, regional and country risk management threat assessments that align with Crisis & Continuity Plans.
• Evaluate business risk for countries and regions and design strategic plans to counter significant threats.
• Conduct scenario planning and risks assessments for business units and Regional Management.
• Provide tools and support to Business Continuity and Crisis Continuity Management (CCM) planning.
• Manage systems that evaluate compliance with global CCM policy and procedures
• Manage systems to analyse business risks that inform the Corporate Security tasking and coordinating process.
• Collaborate across the entire enterprise to properly and accurately capture / articulate the business risks and design incident, crisis and continuity strategies that mitigate those risks.
• Assist with the capture of experience and learning from activations of crisis and continuity teams to support global education and awareness for the CCM risk.
• Support business areas with the design of exercise scenarios.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
*Degree educated or equivalent experience
*Must have Crisis Management experience.
*Management system experience; Understanding of Risk mitigation; BCP/CCM
*Role requires strategic thinking, good analytical skills and very good communication / influencing skills to interact with Business leaders at the same level
*Ability to manage across a matrix organisation
*Clear understanding of Management Frameworks to coordinate design and deployment of central tools / procedures
*Proven experience in planning and coordination
*Former Security / risk / CCM role at an equivalent level within a MNC
*Experience of senior level briefing / influencing
GSK is a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to overcoming some of the biggest challenges in global health; delivering products of value in a responsible, sustainable way; and providing access to medicine for the world's poorest communities.
Please ensure you apply before 21st of June 2019 to ensure you’re in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.