Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Commercial Management (Consumer Healthcare)
Are you an adaptable graduate who’d like to work in a high-energy environment and improve people’s lives? If so, why not join our fast-moving Consumer Healthcare business? Here, you’ll work with household names that are known in more than 100 countries worldwide. You’ll also have the chance to explore new products and markets, launch innovations quickly – and further our brands using real consumer insight.
The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK. Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we’d expect from a future leader.
This is a two year program that includes different rotations with assignments in areas including: Sales, Marketing, Expert Sales, Supply Chain, and Individual role as required by the business.
(Fast Track Program)
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Bachelor (graduate by April 2019) or Master degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
•No more than 2 years post graduate work experience (if any)
• Have experiences 1 year in sales is preferred.
• Strong professional skills and good academic
• Authorized to work within Thailand
• Analytical skill, drive change, influencing skill and commercial awareness
• Location mobility is required and must be able to travel
• Fluent in Thai and English (written and spoken)
Timeline & Assessment Process
•Applications open now and close on 15 Feb 2019.
It is expected that our Assessment Centres will run in mid March 2019.
Apply now to solve tomorrow’s health challenges today – and you could join 100,000 dedicated people in over 150 countries.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ to start the application form.
You’ll be asked for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
- Watch a video to get to grips with our recruitment process
- Want to understand our whole recruitment process? * Watch our video.
- Next steps in our application process
* If you seem like a good fit based on your application form, we’ll invite you to complete our World of GSK online assessment. This will give us a better idea of your strengths and suitability for our Future Leaders graduate programme. Please check your email daily to see if you’ve been chosen – and complete the World of GSK by the deadline given.
* * If you succeed in the World of GSK, you’ll progress to the GSK Life job simulation. Following this, we will be looking back over the whole of your application so far to decide whether you meet the specific requirements of the programme in the country you have applied to.
- The final round is our Assessment Centre.
We anticipate this will be in Mid March 2019
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.