This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
• Provide end to end customer support for employees and managers reaching out to HR Operations via phone, live chat, web submit or email.
• Provide appropriate and accurate information to employees and managers regarding HR programs, services and policies.
• Create case in case management system and act as the central contact for the employee or manager, ensuring they are kept up to date with regular updates and follow up for closure.
• Proactively question employees to identify information to detect trends of common concern that need to be addressed company-wide.
• Possesses deep knowledge of Workday, Global HR processes and Local HR processes, and an understanding of the downstream impact of transactions to benefits, pay, and other areas (Workday experience).
• Work closely with HR Partners to ensure all procedures are followed.
• Evaluates cases as received & uses judgment to ensure it is handled in the best way possible, while maintaining a focus on the customer experience
Our People Service Center characterizes by being responsible for providing end-to-end ownership & ensure resolution in a wide range of employee and manager inquiries and requests.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
• Advance Studies in Business Administration, Human Resources or related career
• Advanced Portuguese is a MUST
• Intermediate English
•Excellent and high level of expertise in standard MS Office software (word, excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication (language and grammar).
• Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus
• Customer Service background
• Workday Knowledge is a Plus
• Live Chat, Remedy, Service Now or any other Ticketing system is a plus.
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to Jan 22nd 2019.
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, CataflamPro/ Voltaren, Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.