As a successful Process Safety & Loss Prevention Specialist, you have high analytical understanding and knowledge of process safety and chemical process. You are passionate about your profession and have the desire to develop technical and further competencies.
Furthermore, you display the following qualifications and competencies:
• An engineering degree in process safety/chemical process (or similar degree)
• At minimum five years of professional experience in chemical engineering; internal and external audit; especially in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics or food industries (ideally on a Site classified OPAM or equivalent (ex: SEVESO, COMAH etc)
• Strong stakeholder management abilities, always being professional, business and goal oriented and eager to take decisions
• Highly motivated team person with excellent solution orientation and social skills, service orientation and dedication
• Great abilities in building strong and trustful relationships with your colleagues and act as guidance and coordinator
• Fluent in French and English
As Process Safety & Loss Prevention Specialist at our GSK Nyon site, you are part of the Environment Health and Safety team.
You will provide central management of Process Safety, Loss Prevention, Fire Safety and other aspects of EHS at Nyon site with aim to reduce the risk from fire, explosion and toxic hazards including Major Accident Hazards (OPAM) and to limit their consequences.
You will also provide managers with the technical guidance, support and training to enable them to effectively manage EHS performance.
Your role includes the support and the promotion of the highest levels of Process Safety Management, loss Prevention and EHS performance consistent with legal requirements, GSK standards and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
• To provide expert EHS advice on Process Safety and coordinate Process Safety Knowledge Management
• To coordinate Nyon Site Process Safety Management system including:
o Lead and coordinate Process Safety and other EHS risk assessment
o Development, implementation & monitoring of Process safety targets and metrics
o Development and provision of training and coaching to staff and management on Process Safety
o Investigation of EHS near misses and adverse events
o Involvement in and leadership of EHS Level 1,2 and 3 Audits as appropriate
o Oversee Serious Emergency Response standards and training and associated procedures
o Support to EHS team as required, advise rest of the site in EHS matters
o Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders eg: regulators, GMS (manufacturing and supply chain) shared service
o Corporate Insurance & Risk Management; Factory Mutual
o Guarantee zero accident in the execution of work
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.