Register your interest for the 2019 Industry Based Learning Program with GSK!
• 12 month paid internship commencing in Jan 2019
• Penultimate and final year undergraduate students
• Work in an organisation that makes a real difference
• Gain invaluable industry experience
We are accepting expressions of interest from passionate, high-performing and motivated penultimate and final year undergraduate students for the upcoming 2019 intake of our Industry Based Learning Program. Please note that this is not a job advert. Submitting your interest for the upcoming program enables GSK to identify you for suitable future opportunities as they arise. You will be notified via email when applications for the Industry Based Learning Program open.
Why join the Industry Based Learning Program at GSK?
• Gain real work experience that will give you a competitive advantage against your peers
• Work in a highly collaborative and supportive work culture alongside people who enjoy what they do
• Join a community of Industry Based Learning students & form lasting professional relationships
• Gain exposure to additional training outside of your work
Why You?Basic qualifications:
Our interns need ambition, passion and a proactive approach. We’re looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people. You are a real team player who actively collaborates with others. In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind and a talent for multi-tasking.
What do I need to succeed?
• In 2019 you must be in your penultimate year of a Bachelor Degree
• An interest in pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical industry is favourable
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Initiative and an eagerness to learn
• High attention to detail, rigor and process
• Excellent project management, to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing projects
• Ability to quickly build strong internal & external networks
• Support change and innovation
• Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led healthcare company, with a proud history in Australia dating back to 1886. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Preventing and treating disease is challenging and inspiring work. We support, develop and reward the people that make-up our talented workforce. Our diverse business is made up of distinct areas: Pharmaceuticals (including vaccines) and Consumer Healthcare.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.