• Good command of English, both verbally and in writing,
• Experience in working with relational Databases (e.g. SQL Server or Oracle) and the ability to develop SQL queries,
• Knowledge of UNIX, MS SQL Server Databases,
• Degree in computer science or related field,
• Knowledge of ITIL,
• Good understanding of service processes,
• Basic programming skills (preferably C#),
• Proven experience in working and supporting tickets processes,
• Being process – oriented.
• Experience in Incident, Change, Problem management,
• Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools,
• Knowledge of Siebel/CRM would be a great advantage,
• Knowledge of business units supported and general pharmaceutical awareness,
• Ability to work across boundaries, i.e. US, UK, Japan, Malaysia,
• Highly developed communication skills.
We are in process of dynamic development - so far we hired 170 new employees and still looking for almost 30 new people to newly created Competence Centres in Poznań. Join us!
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
This Competency Center is a validated portfolio of applications based around Oracle's Siebel Clinical Trial Management System. It is one the most critical GSK systems helping business respond to tight regulatory timelines impacting patient safety. This role owns the performance, operations and continuous improvement of an application or group of applications within a portfolio and manages the full lifecycle while in production. This is an individual contributor role that will also be assigned to work in Project Teams.
• Maintaining continuity of business execution by ensuring production applications: fit for purpose, support the evolving business processes, meet an agreed Risk Profile (aging of technologies, controlled regarding regulated applications, aligned with business continuity),
• Provides the linkage of technology and business process understanding to quickly restore service, including the creation of facile and creative workarounds, as necessary across 2-3 business processes/services and associated applications (5-15+ applications), supporting large user populations, across multiple business units/geographies), or support business critical processes,
• Participates in troubleshooting in applications across multiple technology domains and business areas,
• Ensures the team maintains and follows accurate and clearly defined processes. Continuity of knowledge is key to delivering effective service,
• Running the metrics, organizing high – level meetings, carrying out ITCP activities.
What we offer:
• Training and certificates,
• Supportive atmosphere,
• English in practice,
• Remote work,
• Integration events,
• Stability of employment,
• Sport and recreation package,
• Private medical coverage.
1. As soon as you send us your application our HR team will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
2. If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
3. Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
4. Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
5. Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.