We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support.
This role’s responsibilities include implementation of software solutions based on technical requirements provided by business or other relevant stakeholders. The job position requires software engineering knowledge that enables effective use of programming language. Following development standards and/or DevOps model defined within GSK must fulfilled by this role as well. Taking part in solution design is another key element of this role provided during projects implementation. A successful candidate is able to apply agile development methodology ensuring high quality software is delivered incrementally to GSK customers.
As Software Developer, Adobe AEM you will be responsible for:
• Provide software development of supported product/service
• Software implementation follows technical requirements to fulfil customer and regulatory specifications
• Deliver solutions that meet project or service KPI’s
• Provide input to product/service design and estimation
• Follow development standards defined in GSK (e.g. coding standards)
• Provide input and expertise to project/development teams
• Ensure implemented software integrates with other components and modules
• Anticipate, understand, troubleshoot and fix problems using technical expertise and problem-solving skills to restore product/service, identify root cause and remediate
• Apply Agile practices across development team to improve processes and the way software is delivered
• Identify technical bottlenecks and resolve performance and reliability issues
• Continuously improve software quality through code refactoring as well as minimize tech debt
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• At least 2 years of experience in software development in an international organization with implemented product development methodics
• Engineer or Master Degree in Computer Science or related fields (Software Engineering)
• Knowledge of software development tools (e.g. IntelliJ)
• Knowledge of code repositories (GIT)
• Understanding of DevOps concept including CI/CD and supporting tools
• Knowledge of process and documentation supporting tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
• Experience in software troubleshooting
• Good verbal and written English skills (at least on B2 level)
• Familiarity with Agile practices
• Proactive attitude with positive and team-spirit approach
Please see "Basic Qualifications".
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Sport and recreation package
• Free car and bike parking
• Using English on daily basis
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Integration events
• Fresh fruits everyday
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.