We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support
The GSK Privileged access service is changing from a bespoke tool to CyberArk and SailPoint and the services we are providing on these tools are new. We have created a number of new positions in the organisation to support the delivery of these new services
The Privileged Access Service Analyst is one of the new roles created to support the change in the service for enhancing the controls and management of Privileged Access across the GSK environment. The Analyst acts as the link between Application/IT support groups and the Privileged Access Management Service, supporting new requests for onboarding or offboarding; assisting with discovery of privileged accounts; communication with clients on the service processes and procedures for privileged access.
• Reviews and assists with the prioritization of onboarding activities
• Assists with the discovery of privileged access based on new onboarding activities
• Performs periodic discovery and works with application and Technical Operations teams to ensure privileged access is being managed
• Designs and develops safe and security model for accounts to be onboarded based on Privileged Access standards ensuring that the necessary controls are met
• Works with Technical Operations teams and Application teams to ensure successful discovery of privileged accounts for onboarding into CyberArk
• Manages multiple onboarding activities through to completion
• Provides escalation support for operational issues
• Creates technical documentation to instruct technical resources
• Answers general inquiries regarding information security and access processes
• Assist with defining, implementing and maintaining privileged access management policies, procedures, and other technical documentation
• Develop training materials for Privileged Access systems and general security awareness and deliver Privileged access system training
• Work with developers, system/network administrators, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of solutions
• Provide support as required for compliance audits and assessments both internal and external
• Assist with identifying, designing and implementing process improvements and automation to improve effectiveness and efficiencies for the Identity and Access Management services as a whole
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Experience with Identity & Access Management processes and controls, software and functional account lifecycles, data analytics (including queries, scripting, and macros), technical operations, authentication protocols, and password vaulting technologies
• Experience with various technologies and platforms (Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe, Database, and on/off-premise cloud computing) is expected
• Experience in Privileged Account Management a plus
• Experience with CyberArk or other privilege password management tools and products
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solver attitude
• Highly self-motivated, directed, and can work independently without supervision
• Desire to learn and grow with existing IAM team
• CyberArk certification and CyberArk experience preferred
• CISSP, CISM and/or CISA a plus
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Working in international environment which encourages and supports individual development in multiple IT areas
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Non-wage benefits like sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.