We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
The purpose of this role is to be part of a team of information security experts, accountable for embedding and aligning both the central information security function (Tech Security & Risk), Vaccines Tech and Vaccines Business functions:
• To be an information security expert supporting both the Vaccines Business and Tech groups
• To embed security requirements and controls (commensurate with risk level) at the start of projects/new initiatives
• To carry out expert security assessments for Vaccines tech and Vaccines business utilising a thorough understanding of the Vaccines business strategy and operations
• As the Vaccines organisation is at the forefront of digital transformation, to partner early to understand security implications and to recommend relevant mitigations/controls
• To partner effectively with the GRC team within the wider team to provide our customer with a holistic security and risk/compliance assessments
• To support the development of a dashboard view of security and risk for the business that drives clear action to ensure that Information Security is part of the business strategy
• Drive all activities around the identification and protection of assets within Vaccines, partnering with the central cybersecurity team
• Positively influence the security posture for Vaccines – driven by business and changing security threat landscape
• Manage new threats on behalf of the Vaccines business – recommend and embed appropriate mitigation activities
• Partner with the central information security and GRC teams to provide Vaccines input for all new central strategies, architectures and processes (to ensure they will be effective and do not disrupt Vaccines). Embed those central initiatives into the business and tech teams where relevant
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience in information security of one or more of the following information security disciplines:
- Identity and Access
- Data Governance and Data Protection
- Incident Response
- Network and Systems Security
- Application security
- Digital security
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
• Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
• Awareness of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to present technical topics to audiences of varying technical abilities, from senior leadership to technical experts.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to promote thoughtful, practical solutions to tough security problems.
• Ability to communicate security issues and topics to peers and management
Please check Basic Qualifications.
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Extended private medical care
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Sport and recreation package
• Free car and bike parking [only in Poznan]
• Using English on daily basis
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Integration events
• Fresh fruits everyday
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.