To operate all equipment and facilities in his assigned area in compliance with GMP and EHS requirements. Ensure proper recording and filling of batch / manufacturing records, process safety and general housekeeping of all work areas. To provide practical processing inputs to identify opportunities for process improvement.
Key Responsibilities :
• Perform plant operations safely and in a GMP manner following procedures and instructions. This includes batch processing, equipment operations and waste disposal
• Perform housekeeping at work areas
• Perform plant turnaround activities
• Carry out “first fix” for plant issues and equipment
• Perform material handling using pallet trucks or forklift etc
• Complete all data entries in documentation in a timely and GMP compliant manner
• Interface with electronic manufacturing system such as DCS and SAP/M-ERP. Complete all transactions in timely manner
• Carry out effective shift handover and takeover between technicians
• Update Superintendent on plant status during shift handover / takeover
• Escalate any processes, GMP, EHS issues to Superintendent / management promptly and accurately
• Perform effectively in a small team environment
• Deputize for Superintendent when necessary
• Support Level 2, 3 and 4 audit preparations ensuring compliance with GMP and EHS requirements.
What We Can Offer You
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
Diploma certificate from Polytechnic
Holder of ITC / NTC 2 or NTC 3 with some experience in related field
Familiar with good manufacturing practices, safety procedures
Trouble shooting skill
Basic awareness of industrial standards
Good knowledge in maintenance and
operating principles of production and utility
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its ‘Change the World list’ which recognizes companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.