To plan, manage and co-ordinate the Supply Chain on site – this involves the demand and supply management, order fulfillment - production and raw material planning, material management operations and customer interface. This is to ensure optimum plant utilization and stock levels for final product and raw materials so as to meet production requirements at best cost. Support the management on business master data and write-off process in ERP system.
• Analyze, manage demand / supply plan and update changes promptly.
• To ensure rolling 36-months production plans are revised to customer’s latest demand. (in alignment to Site’s Capacity and Core Commercial Cycle).
• Deliver products to customer by understanding their requirements accurately to ensure that their expectations are met. (Adherence to Supply / Shipment Plan).
• Work closely with various internal stakeholders to synchronise end-to-end planning activities, manage, resolve and/or escalate issues promptly to ensure that the Site executes and delivers in accordance with production and shipment plan.
• Faciliate the monthly Cluster Supply Review Meeting (SRM) process.
• Maintain optimum stocking level of final products by working closely with GVSC.
• Manage & submit Site’s Capacity to GVSC for short term and long term planning. (CCC; 5yr Plan; 10yr Plan)
• Engaged / participate in the monthly Capacity Alignment Meeting (CAM).
• Oversee the Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) process / team to ensure material provisioning reliability and optimum stock level is maintained at all times.
a. Work closely with Procurement and vendors for timely material delivery.
b. Work closely with production & QC to improve accuracy of material forecast.
• Manage the Site’s Write-off Process & Reporting and assuming the Site Process Owner role for Singapore Tuas Vaccines plant.
vEnsure that routine audits are carried out in compliance with cGMP & authorized procedures and policies.
• Ensure timely maintenance of Business Master Data (Planning, Provisioning and Material Master operations related) in a compliant and accurate manner to facilitate smooth operations in accordance with GSOP and LSOP and standards.
• Supervise the Material Management Operations team in terms of raw materials change control and deviation management.
• Manage projects (Supply Chain related and Transversal) as assigned by Head of Department.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Degree in Business / Supply Chain Management / Science discipline with min 8 years of relevant experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• At least 4 years in supervisory position.
• Possess relevant APICS certification preferred.
• Manufacturing background
• Understanding of production facilities / equipment
• Sound knowledge in supply chain management processes
• Strong working knowledge of ERP and Data Management (SAP preferably)
• Good EXCEL spreadsheet skills.
• Basic commercial / financial awareness
• Good & effective influencing and communication skills to engage relevant stakeholders.
• Scenario planning
• Good knowledge of business dynamics & supply chain processes
• Good presentation skills
• People management skills
• Project and change management skills
• Leadership and organization skills
• Analytical thinking
• Interpersonal & communication skills
• Attention to details
• Customer orientation
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.