• Own, develop and deploy 4P strategy across all channels and customers for Brand/Category, aligned to total company and brand strategy, to drive execution excellence in stores.
• Initiate and lead the Sales and Marketing Activity Calendar in the areas of NPD, promotions and campaigns aligned with the 3>1 plan. Ensure that the annual Sales and Marketing Activity Calendar is translated into customer specific activities.
• Ensure that all planned NPD, campaigns and customer activities are executed on time in full and within budget.
• Owns promotional planning process.
• Lead category management with key customers.
• Manages and ensures efficient use of Trade Marketing funds for Brand/Category.
• Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends, shopper insights, and competitor activities. Drive Category and Brand strategy through insightful analyses, growth opportunities identification in customer reviews and business development.
• Lead promotional and NPD evaluation, and provides recommendations to all relevant stakeholders.
• Drive and influence efficiency and maximization of spend, and ROI mindset.
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply..
Why You?Basic qualifications:
5 to 7 years+ experience in FMCG or Consumer Healthcare environment in a variety of customer/category/sales marketing roles.
• Good understanding of all trade channels and distributor operations.
• Essential personal qualities required; Shows initiative, analytical, enthusiasm, good sense of business acumen, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Category Management Skills.
• In-depth understanding of Brand Marketing, Sales, Trade and Consumer promotion from planning till execution. A broad understanding of business dynamics and ability to translate brand objectives/image into execution.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its ‘Change the World list’ which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral health, Pain relief, Respiratory, Nutrition/gastro-intestinal and Skin health categories. Inspired by a winning culture and a science-led innovation approach, we have produced some of the world’s best-loved healthcare brands including: Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, Physiogel, Horlicks and Eno.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.