Ensure the smooth flow and continuous improvement of the Logistics processes in order to support the Commercial ambition of the local market.
– Proactively manages goods and shipments from GSK and 3P Suppliers to ensure that the right stock levels are met within the market.
– Executes optimised Inbound Freight processes and drives a culture of continuous improvement to drive operational excellence.
– Validates, explains, and documents inventory adjustments and variances.
– Liaises with Customs Agents and 3Ps to ensure timely receipt of Inventory into the finished goods warehouse.
– Reviews inbound freight spend to provide insights into the end-to-end Supply Chain P&L budgeting process.
– Coordinates and executes re-packing activities within the market to support the Commercial business.
– Manages third party logistics performance
– Ensures prompt payment of 3P and supplier invoices and prompt resolution of discrepancies. Understands root cause of payment issues and remedy
– Ensures timely and accurate processing of credits/claims with customers.
– Ensures compliance with GSK Quality and QMS Standards
– Interacts cross functionally with the Commercial Team in terms of the right level of inventory across all warehouses to support regular operation and commercial initiatives.
– Communicates Inventory availability, dates and volume, to the Commercial Team so that customer relationships and expectations can be managed.
– Drives continuous improvement initiatives with the GSK and 3P Suppliers to ensure optimised process and spending
Why You?Basic qualifications:
– Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Finance
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience, 3 years as a manager in FMCG/ FMCH logistics Management
– Strong communicator.
– Basic finance knowledge.
– In depth knowledge of Logistics especially in inbound freight and planning activities.
– Preferable to hold a tertiary qualification in a supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management.
– Ability to work with the LSPs to deliver continuous improvement across the supply chain.
– Systems Knowledge, including S.A.P. and warehouse management systems.
– Experience in operating within a QMS environment.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
Budgeting and cost-consciousness
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.