We are looking for Eary talent for FMCG Business
What does GSK Internship Program offer?
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic student to join GSK Consumer Healthcare for a 2 - 3 month graduate internship program in the Marketing. The role will provide you with exciting, fast paced and stretching learning opportunities allowing you to put the skills you’ve learnt at university to the test, as well as developing a variety of new skills through collaborating with cross functional teams, owning key projects and gaining hands-on business experience.
Your training and development
You will work in cross functional teams with cross different brands. You will receive on-the-job coaching and your manager will set you challenging objectives to ensure that you learn as much as you can through your internship period. This will provide you with excellent experience working with one of the world’s leading fast-moving consumer healthcare organizations.
• Assist Senior Brand Manager for assigned tasks on day-to-day operational tasks such as new product code creation, advertising material delivery and so on.
• Assist in the digital content creation and design of marketing materials and manage all social media platforms by coordinating with digital and media agency.
• Coordinate with cross functional team such as Trade marketing, CS&L, Regulatory, Regional team to ensure the smooth execution.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications,
Advertising or related field
• Be able to communicate in English and Thai and good at Writing/ Listening and Speaking skills
• Good at communication skills, time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Be able to use Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Be able to work and interact with people
THAI national only
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.