We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our offices in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Web and Mobile Software Development, Cyber Security, Research & Development, CRM Applications, drug production monitoring.
If you are at the beginning of your career or want to develop new skills in IT, get to know people from all over the world and be a part of big GSK IT community, take a chance and send us your CV. We offer the opportunity to gain experience in well-known company, to cooperate with international environment where you can have access to cutting-edge technology and work in friendly atmosphere. We provide an attractive remuneration package and benefits, as well as the prospects of a comprehensive professional development.
In your role as IT Trainee you will learn how to:
• Develop quality code with use of best industry practices, patterns and tools
• Work in Agile Software Development team practicing SCRUM
• Build business relationships with stakeholders and cross functional communication in international environment
• Provide applications service in trouble shooting and analyzing, code refactoring, testing or writing scripts
• Apply Web Application Security Development practices
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly,
• Good communications in English (B2), sufficiency to build and maintain organizational support,
• Basic knowledge of object oriented programming (Java, C++, C#) and willingness to learn and develop into C#
• Knowledge of Source control GIT, SVN
• Knowledge of test driven development,
• Good knowledge of C#
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
• Being part of a GSK Trainee community, actively participate and organize wide type of events, internal and external, share knowledge about different departments at GSK
• The possibility of adjusting the working time to studies
• The opportunity to participate in internal recruitment at GSK
• Integration events
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.