The Manager, Performance and Strategic Outsourcing is responsible for budgeting, contracting and performance management and overview activities, either indipendently or under the supervision of the line manager, to support the business strategy of the DSCS department.
This role is part of a team of performance and outsourcing experts to ensure that the resourcing model and performance monitoring tools are at the top of industry standards with respect to quality, performance, cost and timelines.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• French and Italian a plus
Soft skillsnt communication and presentations skills, ability to facilitate interfaces within extended network, proven experience in negotiating and influencing at different levels both internally and externally
• Excellent problem solving and project delivery skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good networking skills
• Avanced knowledge of budgeting, project management and office tools
• Excellent Project Management, Resource and Performance Management (including KPIs) skills
• Experienced in Pharmaceutical R&D operations and familiar with regulations including ICH-GCP
• Good vendor and governance management skills
• Experience of working within a CRO (added benefit)
Minimum 5 years experience in Business Adminstration / Finance Management / Vendor Oversight experience including vendor management responsibilities in a global, complex, technical, organizational and regulatory environment.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
• Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
• Career in one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.