Reports to: HR Country/Cluster Head
Manage compensation and benefits practices and policies across all businesses in GCC markets (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait) and within the GSK Reward frameworks. Coach leaders in Reward practices to ensure efficient and effective management of reward matters for all employees.
• Implement GSK Organizational Structure, Job evaluation and Mapping for country/cluster positions
• Implement GSK Strategies, policies in market, and ensure that the company complies with all the country/cluster laws and regulations and to enable a consistent and structured reward management
• Design and customise compensation programs to align with business strategies
• Implement Total Rewards strategy at a country/cluster level
• Support and act as Subject Matter Expert in the Job Evaluation process; perform grading based on provided jobs descriptions, ensure internal equity and market competitiveness.
• Manage the Total Reward budgeting process at country/cluster level
• Develop policies and programs for compensation & benefits and manage end to end implementation at country/cluster level (incl. any system implications related to WD configurations and update)
• Focus in putting in place performing Reward process that deliver global strategies at country/cluster level but also support country/cluster HR process delivery as part of HR Evolution
• Review & determine salary range and benefits structure for the company’s positions
• Define benefits guidelines considering country/cluster requirements
• Coordinate the Performance and Reward process for the country/cluster
• Focus on reward capability for both the country/cluster HR team and the line managers
• Implement global/regional initiatives developed by COEs (Recognition, TalentReward, Bonus Plans, Sales compensation support, general C&B harmonisations as needed etc.)
• Coach and develop HR and line managers around specialist HR policies and processes
• Conduct and participates in compensation survey submissions and market research, conducts analyses of data, interprets results and makes recommendations based on data findings from the consultancy firms for general market studies and for specific studies.
• The LOC reference for the Share programs
• Reward LPO for the cluster/country
Why You?Basic qualifications:
Key HR Capabilities:
Reward – Applies critical thinking and sound judgement within the context of GSK Reward strategy, together with Reward experts, to balance organisation and employee needs in order to support key attraction, retention and motivation activity.
Data Metrics and Analytics – Use standard GSK tools and methodologies to produce and use data in a responsible way to identify patterns, trends and issues and to measure the impact of HR strategies. When consulting with leaders, use data to provide insight and support best decision making for successful business outcomes.
HR Service Delivery – Drive and deliver effective HR services across business units in order to deliver successful business outcomes.
HR Governance and Risk Management – Understand clear operating principles, structure and accountabilities and apply to HR activity so as to ensure HR risks are mitigated, company reputation is protected and related financial, fiduciary, legal and policy duties are carried out.
Systems and Processes – Understand GSK standardised HR systems and processes in depth and apply that knowledge in an efficient, consistent and responsible way ensuring effective outcomes with a continuous improvement mindset.
Strategic Consulting – Improves organisational performance through the analysis of existing business problems and the development of plans for improvement. Transfers knowledge of internal and external best practices from one organisation to another. Uses methodologies, frameworks or other tools to guide the identification of problems and formulate recommendations for more effective or efficient ways of performing business tasks.
Business know-how – Understands GSK’s internal and external business environment and applies that knowledge and insight in the context of HR activity in order to improve business performance.
Coaching leaders – Coaches and counsels business leaders through insight, constructive feedback and challenge, delivered in a trustful way to enable the leader to be effective and to ensure consistency with GSK values and behaviours, driving business performance and effective organisational alignment
MBA or any related qualification will be a plus
Experience Pharmaceutical / FMCG is preferred
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.