The candidate will ensure availability of GSK products in all the assigned customers of his/her territory and make sure products get delivered by the distributors as per customer requirement. .
The person would be required to successfully build up trusted relationships with critical stakeholders in his/her territory and drive growth for GSK in full alignment with GSK Codes and practices.
• Ensure access to GSK products in his/her designated territory and Identify market access challenges, propose & develop solutions
• Follow up with detailing team on the access status and availably of GSK brands in his/her designated territory.
• Manage GSK brands expiries and low shelf lives and ensure close monitoring and follow up with detailing team.
• Identify the right stakeholders in each outlet to ensure efficiency of time and stakeholder management, being an expert on customer decision making processes and stakeholders
• Expand GSK customer base according to business priority and demonstrate accountability for the assigned customers
• Develop and execute area business plan aligned with GSK business strategies. Monitor progress against agreed KPI’s and advise corrective action as appropriate.
• Identify customer priorities, drivers, barriers and needs to align brand strategy and business priorities accordingly. Leverage resources within GSK to deliver the best results in designated accounts.
• Establish a clear partnership with the account (s) to deliver a win:win for the patients, the customers and GSK.
• Effectively share account knowledge / insight & competitor activity within GSK
• Escalate potential logistics or supply issues.
• Ensure strong business partnerships, with distributors and their teams to manage any issues that may arise, and determine approved courses of action
• Annual certification with full alignment to all related SOPs, policies and local regulations.
• Achieve GSK basic standards in disease and product knowledge.
• Meet GSK standards of Commercial KPIs.
• Drive Commercial Plan through proper interaction with key stakeholders.
• Market intelligence and timely feedback.
• Care about GSK assets and optimize the company resources.
• Ensure proper using of GSK assets and system (CTC Connect / SOS) to: track & report expiry, follow stock average of key brands, and hospital introduction status of new launches.
• Monitor the demand process from ordering to delivery in strict compliance with GSK standards and guidance.
• Develop detailed Annual Customer business Plans.
• Application of Knowledge
• Ensure all activities are executed in line with related SOPs, policies and local regulations.
• Timely completion of Field activities.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing private trade Pharmacy customers in KSA
• Science based or Pharmacy (preferred) degree.
• Proven track record of effective territory management and distinguished field KPI’s.
• Well developed commercial acumen: Including sound business analytics and interpretation for effective business solution development.
• High commitment to ethical values-based management.
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to align cross functional teams both internally and within customers
• Resilient, self-motivated and persistent, able to meet deadlines and be effective under pressure.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.