Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities 主要工作职责：
1. To proactively help superior to manage calendar, schedule appointments and coordinating arrangements effectively to keep superior on schedule and to ensure no meeting/appointment conflicts in the daily calendar;
2. Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, follow up on those messages in right way when necessary, as well as setting up conference call when required;
3. Communicate with all internal departments on admin affairs when necessary.
4. Maintain a comprehensive and accurate filing system;
5. To monitor requests for work commissioned by the superior, progress chasing as required, to ensure that deadlines are met based on the plan;
6. To provide travel bookings service to superior, ensuring the correct and cost effective bookings are made;
7. To help superior to manage and track business related bills and payments, to make sure the smooth running of daily business;
1. Handle daily correspondence, meeting minutes, reports and other documents in accurate and appropriate way, including preparing good quality presentation materials, paper translations;
2. To organize internal or external meetings, to ensure that all the necessary logistics arrangements required for the successful of the meetings, such as meeting invitations, agenda, office facilitates, meeting papers etc;
3. To undertake any other duties as requested by superior with high quality before the deadline required by superior;
4. To handle all sensitive and confidential information and documents etc in appropriate way.
5. To assist in overall/regional business planning, forecasting and reporting.
Other tasks assigned by line manager or Company.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
申请资格 / 职位要求：
1. University degree, English, Biz Admin or related major will be plus
2. 2 years above relevant working experience for assistant, preferably in office administration.
3. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and projects accurately and with attention to detail.
4. Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills both English & Chinese, a proactive problem solver and team player.
5. Demonstrate strong PC skills including proficiency in a variety of software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, e-mail, etc.).
6. Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality with Integrity.
7. Has passion for excellent work, self-motivated to work independent.
8. Results-orientated and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.