We are opening a Compensation Service Centre in Poznan, that will be covering multiple locations across Europe in terms of the compensation/reward expertise. Our aim is to centralize reward services, ensuring high quality of customer experience. We are about to face a lot of challenging and developmental projects – processes both adapted from global perspective as well as developed locally.
• Work with the businesses across Europe to maintain job profiles.
• Maintain external matching using Market Data Systems and attend survey meetings.
• Deliver the job evaluation process, maintenance, and cataloguing using established processes.
• Will lead manual processes and resolve queries during annual salary review process using Workday system.
• Maintain and continuously improve all Compensation Service through partnering with HR teams from European markets.
• Meet the overall Service Level Agreements for the Compensation Services.
• Provide Compensation advice, guidance and data, reporting, provide KPI and service management to the assigned client population.
• Ensure Records Retention Schedules are kept and appropriate cataloguing of Reward decisions and records for easy examination by internal and external auditing groups.
• Perform the tasks in HR Management system when and if required.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Master’s degree; degree in Compensation, Economy, Human Resources is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Min 3 years of relevant experience.
• Fluent French or German would be an advantage.
• Human Management system experience – e.g. Workday system.
• Working knowledge of Compensation principles, regulations and policies and ability to integrate with broader HR policies and objectives.
• Good written and oral communications, with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely. Includes experience of delivering presentations / Q&A sessions.
• Good analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data and draw insights from the information.
• Strong data management skills that demonstrate the ability to assemble and sort large amounts of data; clear demonstration (and desire) to organize, maintain, and provide service to internal customers in Compensation data management.
See Basic Qualifications
• Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Attractive remuneration system including annual bonus.
• Opportunity to work within GSK standards and documentation applied globally.
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.