Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS™ provides single source, end-to-end secure card personalization solutions that help our customers run their day-to-day business, connect to their cardholders, and help grow their organizations.
Our mission is to be the premier card personalization provider for “card critical” applications by providing all our products and services on time and right the first time.
• Over 2.5 million personalized orders
• Over 120 million cards issued per year
• EMV/Chip Card, PCI Compliance, Chip Card Plug-In to simplify instant issuance of chip cards
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am – 4:30pm
What you will be doing:
In this exciting role you will be performing high speed, high volume production tasks such as embossing, inserting, and sorting to process card materials. You will be operating production machines, inserters, metering machines and general office equipment. You will be setting equipment, loading materials, clearing jams and other simple malfunctions.
• Follow company operational procedures and policies for printing and inserting to produce both accurate and quality work in a timely manner
• Maintain productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all production deadlines
• Coach and mentor more junior technical staff
• Communicate all issues, concerns or questions to the Operations Supervisor and Management Team
• Coordinate set-up and changes with little to no supervision
• Work without supervision on most complex projects and have complete latitude for independent judgement
• Work on multiple projects as a project leader or technical leader/consultant
What you bring:
• Ability to adapt to procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques
• Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
• Strong communication skills
• Expert knowledge of the field
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
What we offer you:
• Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, 401K, Stock Purchasing Program
• Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset