Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This position will report to the Senior Audit Manager within Corporate Internal Audit.
What you will be doing
You will ensure successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, you will report to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit Senior Management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit Senior Management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed timely and effectively.
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and
• Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure potential concerns
are addressed in a timely and effective manner
• Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high
quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and
efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging
assignments, in line with standard audit career progression - proactively seeks relevant education
and training opportunities
What you bring:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, technology or related field from an accredited four-year college or university. Technology preferred.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
What we offer you
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• Time to support charities and give back in your community
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues