ACBS, a division of FIS, is a leading global provider of software information systems to the commercial loans marketplace. ACBS is seeking an enthusiastic SaaS developer to join a rapidly growing business unit. The ideal candidate will have a both a good understanding of design patterns and handle on current trends.
- Good Knowledge of C#, MS SQL Server, SOAP and REST based web services, XML, JSON and .Net.
- Understanding of common Design Patterns
- Good understanding of SDLC process preferably using Agile methodologies.
- Working with enterprise systems is a big plus.
- Positive and result oriented attitude;
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills/experience.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry is a big plus
- Knowledge of DB2, Oracle and/or Java a plus
- Appreciation of security best practices a big plus
- Design, develop, test, secure maintain and iterate internet-facing financial software
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.