FIS Front Arena is looking for quantitatively minded consultants with programming skills. The role
of Testing Services Consultant is a client facing position, involving direct work with our customers.
Delivering services along with the software is a key requirement for a software vendor and these services
highly contribute to the overall satisfaction of our customers. As a Testing Services Consultant, you will
be part of our Professional Services organization, working in a team of other Products Specialists. In this
team you will assist customers on the usage of FRONT ARENA, our world class trading and risk management
system. The position requires constant learning since markets and the software will evolve. Much of the time
working will be on-site with customers.
The Testing Services Consultant role includes setting up the product, preparing the data and configuring
the functionality and work-flow according to the customers needs. This is achieved through a combination of
configuration and customization, with the latter requiring solid technical and programming skills. A large part
of the work is performed on customer site and this position requires a willingness and ability to travel both
domestic and international.
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest both in the financial markets and software for trading and test
management. You should have a degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Finance or similar concentrations
requiring quantitative / mathematical skills and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the finance industry or in
a financial software support environment. We offer you a job in a highly qualified team where your personal development
is backed by a globally operating, Fortune 500 company. Our consultants gain valuable experience working first hand
with our customers. This enables the consultant to gain a very broad and deep appreciation of the trading, position
management, risk management and operations of all the major asset classes.
Key Skills - Required:
* Strong programming skills in object oriented languages; Java, Python or similar and SQL
* Solid Quantitative/Mathematical skills
* Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
* Detailed understanding of financial instruments both listed and OTC including valuation, P&L; and risk
* Understanding of different pricing methods, yield curve construction, risk management methodologies
* Strong interpersonal skills able to communicate well at all levels both internally and externally at different levels within an organization
* Ability to contribute in a team based structure
* Stress tolerance, service-mindedness and teamwork orientation
* Problem-solving as well as organizational and administrative skills
* Negotiation skills and an ability to handle customer relations in a professional way
* A genuine interest to understand the financial markets and its players Key Skills Advantageous:
* Work with software implementation for customers.
* An overview knowledge of FRONT ARENA or similar systems
* Appreciation of Test Management
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.