With close to 750 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presences and reputation. With over $124 billion in AUM as of September 30, 2019, more than $25 billion of which is managed or advised by the U.S. division. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes to institutional, retail, and private wealth clients across North America, Europe, and key markets in Asia.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Under the supervision of the Chief Investment Officer, the Analyst will work directly with the CIO and the US CIO team to on the development of the US Private Wealth business, support the oversight of the firm’s investment governance committees (Risk, Liquidity Management, ESG, Proxy, Best Execution, Soft Dollar, etc.), and contribute to the performance analysis of Fiera teams and open architecture solutions. In addition, the Analyst will provide the appropriate client service package specific to US Private Wealth Client, including building strong partnerships to ensure efficient and timely service.
- Primary day-to-day contact responsible for ensuring timely, accurate delivery of information/data requests and other adhoc requests
- Support the opening of new accounts and implementation of new portfolios
- Facilitate modifications in investment policies for each account (update appropriate systems, advise and follow-up with the Compliance department)
- Coordinate effective cash management activities (cash inflows/outflows) with appropriate internal departments
- Record and update client contacts and other related information in Salesforce CRM system
- Ensure that all documents presented to clients (quarterly meetings or ad hoc requests) reflect information that is both complete and of the highest quality, and are produced within the required timelines
- Build presentations and prepare documents for quarterly client meetings as required
- Set up client portal access and provide administrative support
- Synthesize research/data and assist with visualization for senior management and other decision-making partners
- Assist in the support and development of our governance framework, including preparing materials, attending governance committees and coordinating with committee chairs to minute meetings
- Monitor scheduling of oversight committees and coordinate with committee chairs and CIO Office personnel.
- Support performance attribution analytics. Familiarity with Morningstar and/or FactSet a plus.
- Develop and maintain internal documentation for processes and initiatives
- Identify and proactively assess opportunities for process improvements