With close to 750 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presences and reputation. With over $124 billion in AUM as of September 30, 2019, more than $25 billion of which is managed or advised by the U.S. division. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes to institutional, retail, and private wealth clients across North America, Europe, and key markets in Asia.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
A key member of the Human Resources team, the Temporary HR Generalist will be collaborating with the HR team to design and deliver programs to support development, employee engagement and retention, including our Total Rewards Program, Wellness Program, Learning and Development, and Diversity and Inclusion efforts. In addition, the Temporary HR Generalist will play a key role in our full cycle recruiting.
- Collaborate with the HR Team to deliver seamless client service across talent acquisition, total rewards, learning and development, diversity and inclusion
- Partner with the HR Associate to ensure recruitment strategies are aligned with business needs; evaluate recruitment effectiveness, participate in interviews as required and help drive recommendations in change of recruitment focus or strategy if necessary
- Collaborate with HR Team to coordinate benefits wellness sessions, support annual review process, coordinate leaves of absence process and other compensation and benefits related programs
- Collaborate with the HR team on our learning and development programming
- Advise on employee relations matters; systems implementation; performance management; company policies; and other people related topics
- Integrate Equality, Diversity & Inclusion into all aspects of our people activities
- Facilitate our employee onboarding processes
- Use discretion and maintain confidentiality as warranted by the situation
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business, or related field required
- HR Certification preferred
- 5+ years of progressive Human Resource generalist experience preferably within the financial industry;
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS) (e.g. Peoplefluent, Workday, LinkedIn, etc.), preferably as a super user;
- Proficient in the use of HRIS (Ceridian Dayforce and Workday preferred), MS Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of FMLA, HIPAA, COBRA and other Federal, State and local regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and collaboratively within a team setting to accomplish strategic objectives;
- Project management and/or project administration a plus;
- Possess a high standard of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexible, disciplined and organized with a keen ability to negotiate and problem solve;
- Collaborative team player and strong ability to establish and maintain relationships;
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive environment that acknowledges everyone's opinion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in a career with Fiera Capital. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: Fiera Capital does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any Fiera Capital employee, office location or website. Fiera Capital will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.