With close to 750 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presences and reputation. With over $114 billion in AUM as of June 30, 2019, more than $25 billion of which is managed or advised by the U.S. division. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes to institutional, retail, and private wealth clients across North America, Europe, and key markets in Asia.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
The Analyst will be part of a dynamic team responsible for maintaining and developing excellent relations with financial intermediaries, collaborating with key internal stakeholders, developing the firm’s business and brand and servicing its client base. Key responsibilities will include:maintenance of strategy metrics and serving as a source for internal and external inquiries at the firm and strategy level, database maintenance and population, and crafting responses for and completing RFPs and DDQs. This position offers professional development opportunities in a highly competitive market and plays a critical part in a cross-functional global marketing team supporting business development efforts.
- Complete Requests for Information (RFIs) and Proposals (RFPs) and due diligence questionnaires
- Consultant and client questionnaires and ad hoc requests
- Custom client reporting
- Write core responses and tailor as needed in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Draft, edit, and coordinate approval and delivery of all associated documents, on deadline
- Populate 3rd party databases with current strategy data in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain RFP Database
- Maintain and update historical and current information on the strategy and investment team
- Scan public sources (consultant websites, industry publications) for new business opportunities
- Acquire broad understanding of Fiera Capital investment products and related content and data resources
- Coordinate approvals with subject matter experts and compliance
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, internship experience will be considered
- Knowledge of the financial industry and of investment portfolios and products
- Proactive, self-reliant, and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Exceptional writing skills with a demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong analytic ability
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Thorough, organized and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of RFP software (RFPIO) a plus.
Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive environment that acknowledges everyone's opinion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in a career with Fiera Capital. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: Fiera Capital does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any Fiera Capital employee, office location or website. Fiera Capital will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.