With close to 750 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presence and reputation. With $143 billion in assets under management (In Canadian dollars, as of September 30th, 2018), the firm offers institutional, private wealth and retail markets full-service, integrated portfolio-management solutions that span a broad array of traditional and alternative asset classes.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Under the supervision Head of Client Engagement, the Senior Client Service Associate works directly with our Direct Client Investments team to deliver the appropriate client service package specific to each client. The ideal applicant will be the internal client advocate, building strong internal partnerships to ensure efficient and timely service.
- Primary day-to-day contact responsible for ensuring timely/accurate delivery of information/data requests and other adhoc requests
- Oversee the opening of new accounts by coordinating the implementation of new portfolios with the relevant departments (portfolio administration, compliance, portfolio managers, performance);
- Facilitate modifications in investment policies for each account (update appropriate systems, advise and follow-up with the Compliance department);
- Coordinate effective cash management activities (cash inflows/outflows) with appropriate internal departments;
- Record and update client contacts and other related information in Salesforce CRM system;
- Review and make necessary adjustments to client quarterly reports to ensure reports are sent out in a timely manner;
- Ensure that all documents presented to clients (quarterly meetings or ad hoc requests) reflect information that is both complete and of the highest quality, and are produced within the required timelines;
- Build presentations and prepare documents for quarterly client meetings as required;
- Cooperate with other members of the FCI team on common projects (special events, process enhancements, etc…) and provide back-up to other Client Service Associates when necessary.
- Set up client portal access and provide administrative support
- Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of custom reports and adhoc requests
- Track RMD for IRA’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in a client service support function within the financial services industry;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Experience using or implementing a CRM, client reporting system, or client portal an asset;
- Experience reviewing and trouble-shooting stored procedures in SQL an asset;
- Registered Rep preferred, not required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Thorough knowledge of the financial industry and of investment portfolios and products;
- Exemplary service orientation and sound judgment;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining high degree of accuracy and attention to details;
- Autonomous, innovative, proactive with a sense of urgency;
Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive environment that acknowledges everyone's opinion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in a career with Fiera Capital. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: Fiera Capital does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any Fiera Capital employee, office location or website. Fiera Capital will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.