With close to 750 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presence and reputation. With $143 billion in assets under management (In Canadian dollars, as of September 30th, 2018), the firm offers institutional, private wealth and retail markets full-service, integrated portfolio-management solutions that span a broad array of traditional and alternative asset classes.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
The Executive Assistant will support Senior Executives in addition to overseeing the day to day operations of our NY office and supporting a various marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments, and domestic and international business travel arrangements; keep schedule and priorities updated
- Manage and update the firm’s Intranet
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents, forms, reports, and presentations
- Coordinate meetings, teleconferences, videoconferences and Internet meetings, prepare required materials, and prepare minutes of meetings as and when requested
- Prepare and submit expense reports
Office Management oversight:
- Manage daily operations of the office and the reception and kitchen area
- Maintain a relationship with the building when it comes to managing repairs, maintenance
- Manage vendor relationships and invoicing while keeping within budget parameters
- Support planning of client events and sponsorships, including managing budgets and coordinating with internal and external constituents
- Identify and coordinate events with Business Development and Marketing to support marketing campaign and targeted strategies
- Assist in the development and support of marketing campaigns
- Participate in implementation of client-specific as well as territory level business plans
- Degree in business management is an asset
EXPERIENCE & SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office- more specifically PowerPoint (advanced), Word, Excel and Outlook (advanced)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior executive management as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask and a high standard for quality assurance/strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Initiative and ability to anticipate needs and provide solutions particularly when confronted with ambiguity and a high degree of change
- Flexibility to be available outside of normal business on an occasional basis
Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive environment that acknowledges everyone's opinion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in a career with Fiera Capital. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: Fiera Capital does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any Fiera Capital employee, office location or website. Fiera Capital will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.