With close to 750 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presence and reputation. With $143 billion in assets under management (In Canadian dollars, as of September 30th, 2018), the firm offers institutional, private wealth and retail markets full-service, integrated portfolio-management solutions that span a broad array of traditional and alternative asset classes.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
***This position could be based out of our Toronto or Montreal office.
As our Chief Information Security officer (CISO) you will report to our CTOO and drive the Information Security vision, strategy and direction. In this key leadership position, you will serve as the expert and advisor to the executive leadership team on all matters regarding Information Security including security threats and cyber-security. In addition, you will be tasked with building and deploying an end to end Information Security program and an IT Risk Management function that will support us in fulfilling our strategic goals, business obligations and compliance requirement globally.
As our Global Chief Information Security officer, you will also be responsible for the governance of our Global Cybersecurity strategy and Information security program establishment which includes:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring a comprehensive enterprise Information Security and IT Risk Management program
- Designing and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies globally
- Preparing and presenting quarterly updates to the Audit & Risk committee as well as the CEO and/or Board as needed
- Partnering and collaborating with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management and cyber security concerns and IT security threats
- Hands on leadership of network control appliances and services: antimalware, network access controls etc.
- Identifying and owning resolution of related issues and non-compliant conditions
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems
- Running internal security audits and risk assessments and audits that may be required by regulators (including compliance review for privacy controls and GDPR, cloud security and email security reviews)
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a technology-related field and Professional security management certification (i.e. CISSP) is required
• 10 years of proven IT security experience coupled with a passion for technology and security safeguarding with a desire to deliver results
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization
• Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
• Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the IT security strategy forward
• Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices is an asset.
Fiera Capital is an equal opportunity employer. Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
Fiera Capital will not tolerate discrimination or harassment. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in a career with Fiera Capital. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.