With close to 750 employees, Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading independent asset management firm, is rapidly acquiring a global presence and reputation. With $143 billion in assets under management (In Canadian dollars, as of September 30th, 2018), the firm offers institutional, private wealth and retail markets full-service, integrated portfolio-management solutions that span a broad array of traditional and alternative asset classes.
Headquartered in Montreal, Fiera Capital also has offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Halifax, as well as New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Dayton (Ohio) in the United States, London in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Frankfurt, Germany.
Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Under the supervision of the Supervisor, Client Service and Support, the Client Service Associate is primarily responsible for providing a very high quality, personalized service to our private banking clients and supporting portfolio management and investment management activities as well as the business development of private portfolio managers. As a member of the private management team, the incumbent will also be asked to assist other team members in their tasks.
Client Servicing Support
• Respond promptly and effectively to requests from clients, private portfolio managers, trustees, etc. .;
• Oversee the opening and updating of existing accounts in our systems and other departments;
• Assist private portfolio managers in performing all tasks related to CRM activities;
• Ensure that all reports and documents presented to clients reflect information that is both complete and of the highest quality, and are produced within the required timelines;
• Prepare and print documents (i.e. letters, presentations, etc.) required for client meetings;
• Collaborate with other team members in joint projects (business development, special events, process improvement, etc.).
• Record and update client contacts and other related information in the appropriate CRM system;
• Coordinate various administrative tasks and ensure appropriate follow up;
• Ensure the efficient execution of cash management activities (inflows and outflows);
• Provide general administrative support for the Investment Counsellors.
Portfolio Management Support
• Prepare and send client statement packages on a monthly and quarterly basis;
• Coordinate and send compliance documents and disclosures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or related field;
• Enrollment or completion of IFIC/ CSC is an asset.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a client service or portfolio administration support function;
• Previous experience within the financial services industry;
• General knowledge of the investment industry and financial markets;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service;
• Results-oriented, ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to work independently but also essential to be a team player;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
Fiera Capital is an equal opportunity employer. Our people are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission to build an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
Fiera Capital will not tolerate discrimination or harassment. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in a career with Fiera Capital. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.