Domtar is a leading provider of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and absorbent hygiene products. With approximately 10,000 employees serving more than 50 countries around the world, Domtar is driven by a commitment to turn sustainable wood fiber into useful products that people rely on every day.
The mission of the Pension Plans group is to efficiently manage the pension plans and ensure their conformity.
Reporting to the Manager, Pension Plans, your role will consist in managing the retirement programs and fulfilling the company’s governance requirements.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Canadian and American administrators;
- Act as a resource person for the Employee Service Centre personnel, Human Resources from different locations and vendors;
- Organize retirement committee meetings and annual meetings and draft meeting minutes;
- Participate in written communications to employees and update documents (employee brochures, administrator manuals, pension plan texts, notices required by law, etc.);
- Send the documents required by law to the authorities;
- Participate in the governance of the company pension plans;
- Coordinate in recurring annual tasks (data validation, PA, pension statements, implementation of index adjustments and negotiated changes).