Domtar is a leading provider of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and absorbent hygiene products. With approximately 10,000 employees serving more than 50 countries around the world, Domtar is driven by a commitment to turn sustainable wood fiber into useful products that people rely on every day.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, HR Analytics & Projects, you will have to support successful delivery of HR Analytics work through a combination of analytical, project management and change management responsibilities. You will deliver analyses and maintains business intelligence processes while leveraging project and change management experience.
Reporting & Data Quality
Ensure rigorous data quality standards are maintained by actively managing the data quality governance process. Build and maintain effective relationships with all participants in data quality process;
- Maintain key HR Analytics processes such as data access authorization tracking and field definition updates;
- Design & develop reports in response to business questions;
- Interact with a variety of clients (HR and non-HR) at all levels of the organization to understand business issues and clarify requirements;
- Manage timeliness and quality of recurring and ad hoc reports produced;
- Proactively work to improve reporting (value-add, efficiency, quality, speed) and delivery processes considering all available technologies & data sources.
Project & change management
- Manage timeline, scope & budget for the delivery of assigned TR initiatives or new Data Point features, such as new tools (e.g. Org Chart), new integrations (e.g. new data source) or new vendor;
- Lead cross-functional project teams, working with IT, Senior HR Analyst and Business Lead;
- Plan and deliver communication and training strategies and materials.
- Interpret data & reports to identify trends or areas for further analysis;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business challenges and translate into relevant data questions and hypotheses.
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving;
- Strong facilitation and communication skills;
- Experience managing projects and/or training teams;
- A strong bias to action, intrinsically motivated and intellectually curious;
- Able to foster cross-team relationships and support multi-function solutions;
- Diplomacy & political sense;
- Adaptability & flexibility;
- Positive attitude and customer focus;
- You are bilingual, both written and verbal, in English and in French.
- Bachelor degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Business, or related technical field with 3 to 5 years of experience of Analysis, Business Intelligence or Organizational Development work;
- PMP certification is considered as an asset;
- Deep knowledge of Excel, SQL, Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and statistical methods;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
You must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests (for some positions) and reference verification.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We invite women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- A downtown location (Place-des-Arts metro);
- A modern and spacious environment;
- A flexible insurance plan (life, medical, dental);
- An employee assistance program;
- A childcare center on location;
- Competitive compensation, including annual bonus plan;
- A pension plan with matching company contributions;
- Employer-paid development and continuing education.