At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for implementing company-wide transformation of Discover Management System. Leads the transformation in specific areas.
- Coaches and mentors team members.
- Trains business leaders and their teams on the use of DMS tools.
- Leads a team through DMS diagnostic, design, and implementation.
- Coaches leaders on leveraging tools to instill a culture of Lean, problem solving, and continual improvement.
- Manages the implementation and enhancement of tools within the business. Communicates progress to management.
- Supports business leaders in developing the diagnostic and design for their area.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Operations Management, Quantitative, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Engineering, Operations, Change Management, Continuous Improvement, Process Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Continuous Improvement, Strategic Change Management, Training, Development, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Operations Management, Quantitative, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Management Consulting, or related field
- Lean Certifications: Black belt or Master Black Belt
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.