At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing the intake and assignment process of customer advocacy inquiries.
- Manages enterprise UDAAP/Discrimination assignment process.
- Assists with portal issues.
- Works with policy and/or procedure teams to ensure all complaint tracker enhancements are properly documented.
- Makes judgmental decisions, based on multiple factors, to effectively create a manageable caseload for team members.
- Recognizes potential and imminent regulatory risks associate with complaint management through the intake process.
- Serves as the direct interface for incoming and response case management with the company’s regulators including, but not limited to, the FDIC, CFPB, and the BBB as well as all other complaint channels.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in Technical Support, Accounting, Administrative, Customer Service, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Associate's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Support, Accounting, Administrative, Customer Service, or related field
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.