At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Class Start Date: January 13, 2020
Shift Requirements: Part Time Position, Schedule 8am-5pm, M-F w/weekends as assigned
Starting Wage: $13.75 per hour
Part Time Benefits
Our excellent perks designed to help you reach your goals and live a rich, healthy life, include the following:
- Paid Time off (up to 40 hours annually)
- Full service cafeteria featuring Starbucks and subsidized Mindful options
- Access to fitness center
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Development groups and training
- On-site Health Clinics
- Onsite Employee Assistance Program Counselors
- Discover Care@Work Family Assistance Program (Discounted childcare at participating centers, free care.com membership, and subsidized Backup Care Services)
- Perks at Work (access discounts from over 30,000 merchants, earning WOWPoints while you shop)
Responsible for handling basic and routine customer services inquiries and problems via multiple channels, generally recording consistent problem areas. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Responds to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff. Navigates a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Utilizes effective communication skills to handle customer service inquiries. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Handles basic and routine customer service inquiries and problems via multiple channels, generally recording consistent problem areas.
- Responds to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff.
If we had our say, we would also look for: