Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
Reporting Services is an organization within Concur that provides data analytics consultation, IBM Cognos report-writing services, and training to customers who use Concur hosted software applications such as Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Invoice.
The Reporting Consultant will manage a portfolio of clients and work with each client to craft a reporting strategy and recommend best practice reports for specific client profiles, industries, or use cases. For client-requested reports, the Consultant will gather business requirements, translate those business requirements into a design, write the reports or dashboards, and work with the clients to distribute the results throughout their companies. At times, the Consultant may be called upon to conduct online or in-person training for clients who wish to learn how to use Cognos or learn more about the data model of the Concur solutions. The Consultant will also be responsible for updating progress in a project tracking tool.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years in a related customer facing role, including either or both of the following:
- Deep (administrative / configuration / implementation level) experience with Concur solutions
- Solid Cognos reporting experience
- Experience with and strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-starter in Fast Paced Environment
- Functional knowledge of Concur Solutions strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- System Testing and Product Evaluation Skills
- MS SQL Server Skills are a plus
- Creative solution development
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Communication and Influence
- Business Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Personal Professional Effectiveness
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value ‘Personal and corporate integrity’ are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
Concur participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.