To develop, maintain and grow all account’s volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for account development, retention and new account acquisition.
1. Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in specified accounts.
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, and sell promotional programming.
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels.
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
- Generate IRR analysis.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Review business results with customers.
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume.
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals
- Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure.
2. In connection with an Account Representative and the Order Replenishment sales call,
- Ensure account meets Company merchandising standards,
- Determine stores' product needs,
- Place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements;
- Sell in promotional programs and
- Ensure customer compliance.
3. Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, to include information on new customers.
4. Assure account and customer standards are met, including assuring proper POS and RED is executed and proper maintenance of company assets.
5. Check for proper company standards in product rotation.
6. Resolve customer inquiries, including researching and closing Customer Service Tickets.
7. Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
8. Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling.
9. Business Development Function
- Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory opportunity
- Set up new accounts with channel LOS
- Qualify accounts to determine opportunity and investment levels
- High School - GED or Diploma
- 1+ years general sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.