Operation of machinery, i.e. Box Former operation, sealing/labeling operation, and palletizer operation.
Other related duties, as required.
Load trailers using shipping pick tickets.
Quality and Safety Compliance.
• Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required. Have good attendance and punctuality
• Takes initiative and has accountability for the quality and effectiveness of own work. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Have working knowledge of production and warehousing. Able to safely operate a forklift and perform physical tasks including lifting and pushing /pulling (up to 55 lbs)
• Demonstrated commitment to development of skills. Works well in a team environment, across functional boundaries
• Able to identify equipment and operational problems.
Perform basic trouble shooting tasks
• High Level of Individual Responsibility Skills