Manages warehouse supervisory personnel and warehouse functions.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise warehouse the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing supervisory level employees.
- 2+ years managing warehouse / inventory environment preferred.
- Intermediate PC and database skills.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Forklift certification a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.