A CONA Commercial Process and Solution Consultant has responsibility for defining CONA Commercial Process and Solutions across Applications and Releases within the BCCP – Channel and Category Management space. Providing Comprehensive Integrated Data Solution Design within the Commercial MTC space. Design solutions may interface within the Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and / or Procurement areas.
• Identify and integrate cross-function projects by Release to ensure MTC BCCP Processes are integrated into Commercial, Supply Chain, Procurement, Sales and Finance component of CONA solution.
• Responsible for MTC BCCP requirements documentation, solution development, Business process modeling, Data standards and End to End testing.
• Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, or perform pilot and first implementations of new technologies in order to integrate new technologies into the CONA infrastructure
• Monitor end-to-end Development (Build & Test) processes to proactively identify and resolve problems
• Review research materials, vendor product plans and industry trends for new/emerging technologies in order to identify the impact on current Company technology strategies and business plans; Propose Improvements
• Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, operating systems and other infrastructure components
• Gain knowledge across all areas of master data.
• Establish quantifiable and observable performance objectives for Each CONA Release
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
MBA or equivalent Cross-Bottler Program Management
Minimum Required: 10 years
A proven track record of high performance with a minimum of 5 years of increasing technical and responsibility.
- 4-5 years SAP Process and Solution experience in Bottling or other FMCG company. Experience in SAP Data objects, LSMW load tools and testing tools.
- Demonstrated effective communication, project management, change management, facilitation, conflict resolution, analysis, and interpretation, visionary and strategic thinking skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Technology methodologies, SAP applications development and deployment in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry.
- Experienced with Testing Tools and Test Automation techniques.
- Experienced in SAP SolMan and/or ARIS BPM tools or equivalent for process and Data Modeling
- Experience within Consulting organizations specializing in Deployment of SAP or Fortune 500 technology organizations
• Working Knowledge of SAP Data objects and their integration to meet functional requirements; with expertise in 2 or more functional areas.
• Process design, Development, Test Management
• Design and Maintenance of Universal Process Maps (UPM) including End to End Business Scenarios across Streams/Areas
• End to End Test Scenarios for Supply Chain processes design, maintenance and validation (testing phases)
• Maintain alignment with Technology upgrades (Software releases, support packs of Core SAP and 3rd Party Software) with CONA Releases and provide cost/benefit and risk/impact analysis to Process and Solution Leaders
• Cross-Functional Program and People management
• Verbal Presentation and Communications Skills to Technical Teams
Knowledge of business partners (Bottler & KO Corporate Functional Leaders for Area of Responsibility, IT Vendors/SAP, and Deployment Partners)
An in-depth understanding and mastery of current Bottler Strategy in Process Area
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.