Delphi Solutions Corp., an MTS Allstream Company, is one of the largest providers of IP and TDM Telephony solutions and services in North America. For over 26 years, the company has provided innovative solutions to more than 20,000 customers. The common goal for Delphi and MTS Allstream is to provide end-to-end solutions to businesses throughout North America. Now more than ever, with the joining of forces, we are able to capitalize on both companies’ focus and approach to serving customers, truly Making communications simple...again!
We strive to provide all employees with: a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package a generous employee share ownership plan education and career development programs a strong commitment to equity and diversity in the workplace and in the community potential for growth, development and advancement recognition for valued contributions, commitment and loyalty. - See more at: http://www.allstream.com/about-us/#sthash.yV10iyDU.dpuf
The contract position of Customer Implementation Specialist professionally and proactively, coordinates and manages activities and processes relating to the installation of new Unified Communications Services. They lead an interface role between the customer, technical and sales staff to ensure that all the customers’ Telco requirements, training, and functionality needs are met.
- Provide full pro-active implementation support to UC customers and sales teams.
- Schedule and conduct implementation meeting to discuss with customer specific needs and requirements
- Track Telco orders to ensure timely delivery
- Design and maintain user guides for all products
- Schedule and conduct customer site training on the use of new and existing UC solutions
- Supply user guides and ensure all phones are properly labeled.
- Maintain customer files and training materials
- Resolve or expedite any customer complaints during installation. Advise Installation Supervisor of any problems with an installation that may affect performance or profit
- Keep sales representative informed of any changes to original installation list of equipment
- Attend weekly Operations meetings
- Help technicians place sets prior to cut over
- Keep current on new offerings and equipment
- Submit all closed and completed jobs to sales admin for processing at the NOD for invoicing
- Good technical skills, an understanding of telecommunication services and terminology
- Understanding of PMI/PMP methodology would be an asset
- Customer focused with an understanding of different market segments
- A comprehensive working knowledge of MS Office Suite of applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Familiar with Telephony equipment
- Proven customer service and conflict management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Team player able to work with internal and external groups.
- Innovative and able to work in a fast paced environment with constantly changing conditions
- Strong time management skills, able to prioritize and meet deadlines as required.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to inspire cooperation and action from people outside of direct reporting lines and from suppliers
Education & Certification
- Customer service experience
- Telecom experience
- Mitel and Avaya experience an asset
Allstream is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. Allstream will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self identify in the application process.