Inside Sales Executive – Capita Software - London
Becoming an Inside Sales Executive with Pay360:
The Inside Sales Executive is a critical role within Pay360 and contributes strongly to a successful and established Team. The role is desk based with the flexibility to attend face to face sales meetings where the value and importance are agreed to merit it. There is also opportunity to attend Events to drive prospect engagement.
What you will do:
- Building a prospecting pipeline with the BDM Team and managing the engagement of this pipeline to convert prospects to want to engage with us further
- Within agreed target vertical sectors, navigating the prospect through the marketing funnel to become a sales qualified lead and recording this information in CRM
- Manage the lead nurturing of these prospects, agreeing with the BDM and Inside Team Sales Manager micro-marketing digital content strategy to support this
- Manage prospect pipeline engagement via Linked In and Sales Navigator in an organised and effective manner
- Consulting with Prospects around their payment, fraud and compliance needs and gaining commitment to progress through the customer decision cycle using online demo, webinar or similar
- Applying the sales approach defined within Peform360 sales training to progress a customer through their decision cycle effectively to the top of the sales funnel
- Meeting lead generation and conversion performance targets consistently.
Your experience will include:
- At least 48-months of experience working in the demand generation and / or sales department ideally within a fraud, compliance or payments software business.
- Has a desire to learn, improve and become their best
- Experience of phone-based lead generation activity
- Can listen carefully to customer needs and clearly articulate benefits of Pay360 products and services to meet these needs
Built using the latest technology and thinking, Pay360, part of Capita plc, provides businesses of all sizes and across all markets with secure and highly adaptable payments services. We deliver customer payment services designed to improve how and where our customers receive payments. Join us and you’ll be part of a team that delivers services across both the public and private sector, covering a multitude of payment channels from e-commerce and telephony to onsite Chip & Pin and Contactless devices.
Pay 360 are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 days holiday (rising to 27), a generous commission scheme, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Alex Shaw – email@example.com for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |