Records and Data Quality Manager
Location: Leeds, Arlington Business Park
About the role:
This is a fantastic new opportunity for the right person!
The role will have responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of a records, data and data quality management framework across Primary Care Support England (PCSE), in line with Capita policy, industry best practice, Government and NHS policy, NHS Toolkits, and NHSE contractual requirements.
Records provide evidence of the activities, transactions and work undertaken by PCSE on behalf of NHSE. Records have strict compliance requirements regarding their retention, access and destruction, and generally have to be kept unchanged. Examples of records include Board meeting finalised minutes, finalised Policies, finalised procedures, as well as the processing of records and documents supporting the delivery of healthcare services, including medical records, on behalf of NHSE.
What you will do:
- Deliver a records, data and data quality management compliance framework in line with regulation, legislation, Capita policy, industry best practice, NHS Toolkits, and NHSE contractual requirements
- Produce comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reports for Capita, NHSE and external parties
- Act as the primary contact with NHSE for all matters relating to records, data and data quality management
- Provide support to PCSE and the NHSE client to ensure the effective management of records, data and data quality in all business areas
- Maintain industry awareness in particular relating to relevant legislation and best practice
- Conduct risk and compliance assessments and audits.
- Supervise and support junior members of the Information Governance and Security Team
Your experience will include:
- Thorough knowledge of Records Management and Information Governance theory & practice nationally including project managing records related projects in the NHS and wider care environment
- Track record of delivering records management and data quality frameworks
- Audit and assessment experience and facilitating external audits
- Experience in report writing, delivering presentations and developing dashboards
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence at a senior level, including at Director level.
- Ability to analyse current business practices and identify areas for improvement and risk management.
The role will involve travel to Capita and client sites at short notice. The role holder will need to be able to work under pressure and be very resilient.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact the recruiter Kirstie.Hardyman@Capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |