Job title: Operational Support Officer
Location: Trafford Park Manchester
Contract: Full time and Part time permanent vacancies
Shift: Various Shifts
Salary: £19062 (Pro Rata for Part Time)
Becoming an Operational Support Officer...
Are you empathetic and understanding? Quick thinking and resilient? Great listening and communication skills? Perfect! We have the right job for you.
We’re looking for a team player to join the Monitoring Centre at Electronic Monitoring Services in our Manchester office. So, if you’re looking for flexible working hours to fit around other commitments, this interesting role will see you work collaboratively to look after curfew and location monitoring, making sure we’re working with people under electronic monitoring orders in the best way possible.
What you’ll be doing
- Review incoming communications and make decisions as to how to deal with people accordingly.
- Investigate and manage data, be responsible for managing the diary in terms of upcoming court cases, deal with specific requests for compliance and witness statements, and liaise with external agencies, such as the courts, Police and probation.
- You’ll need to be compassionate because this role has a real emotional context.
- Every day is different, you never know who you’ll be talking to and you’ll also learn a lot about people in difficult situations.
About you / Must have:
- A real team player with experience of working to goals and targets.
- Competently use Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience in administration or customer services
- If you’ve knowledge of the Criminal Justice System or previous experience dealing with justice agencies that would be useful, but is not essential.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday which increase to 25 days after 2 years of service, pension scheme, access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle etc..
All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now
We look forward to hearing from you...