Role Executive Search Researcher
Location Berners St London W1T 3LR
Becoming a Executive Search Researcher with Capita Veredus
Your role will be to carry out candidate identification, initial approach and pre-screening of candidates as well as research and analysis for bit preparation, business development, competitor intelligence as one of a team of in-house researchers.
Provide excellent research/client & candidate intelligence reporting to support business development activities:
To consistently identify business development opportunities and ensure these are passed to the relevant Practice leader and Directors.
What you will do:
- To identify suitable candidates and sources for assignments through a variety of means.
- Approach and secure applications from suitable candidates.
- Ensure a diverse pool of suitable candidates is generated as part of each assignment.
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful search candidates.
- To source information on client organisations, including background, current issues of relevance and key personalities through systematic, research methods.
- Develop and maintain practice specific candidate networks.
- Produce timely, accurate and detailed reports, detailing progress on each assignment on a periodic and as demand requires.
- To support Practice leader’s business development through competitor tracking and by developing and managing a rigorous, fit-for-purpose program of policy analysis.
- Ensure that all research is delivered on time, and to quality standards
- Edit and proof-read documents as necessary and ensuring that the Veredus house-style is used consistently to support and enhance the Veredus brand.
- Ensure that all knowledge and information generated from research activities is effectively captured on company database software in order to add value to future assignments.
- Contribute to thought leadership pieces, case studies, blogs and sector/industry discussion as required.
- Ensure that research is cost effective, that work is recorded in appropriate systems both to support knowledge sharing and to provide management information.
- Ensure we measure and monitor quality and gain customer feedback from consultants and clients.
Your experience will include:
- A strong corporate/commercial researcher /resourcing background
- Experience of successfully conducting research using a variety of methods.
- Evidence of having delivered high-quality research to challenging deadlines.
- Experience of building relationships and partnerships working with a range of internal stakeholders and clients.
- Experience sourcing candidates for the public sector
Nobody takes recruitment more seriously than Veredus. Our team of specialist are, simply, the best people out there. Trustworthy, human, intelligent, hard-working, experienced and dedicated. With a track record spanning some 20 years and a pedigree borne out of one of the largest professional services firms in the world, Veredus' reputation is unrivalled in the search and selection of senior executives within the public sector.
Projects are not passed from pillar to post. Senior consultants don’t hand over the heavy lifting to junior researchers and take a long lunch. We’re here, working hard, and improving all the time going out of our way, owning jobs rather than sharing and providing an excellent candidate experience.
What we do
- Executive Search: with a national and global capability deep rooted local networks and knowledge, we make organisations better by delivering candidates that make a real difference.
- Interim Management: across the public and private sector, we bring new ideas, fresh talent and superbly qualified candidates, candidates that want personal and professional growth to fit organisation that want results.
- Assessment and Development: Across the public and private sectors, we support leadership recruitment, current leadership assessment, help identify future leaders for organisation, share development opportunities and build relationships for the longer-term
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), a discretionary bonus, matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |