About the Team:
The HR Operations team supports all hiring and on & off boarding for our full-time employees and contract workers throughout the US and Canada. The HR Operations team is based in Orlando, FL and provide HR services which includes but not limited to on & off boarding, payroll support, benefits, immigration, vendor management support and more! We work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
About the Job:
The HR Analyst will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team and the HR Operations Team to onboard and manage vendor relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for the entirety of the vendor administration process, preparing Professional Services Agreements (PSAs) and Statements of Work (SOWs). You will also serve as the primary or secondary contact for Service Providers relative to agreement requests.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the contractor/sub-contractor dashboard and terminate contractors/subcontractors in PeopleSoft upon the end of work assignments
- Draft PSAs and SOWs, and conduct follow-up for executed document return
- Partner with our global procurement team to set up new staffing agencies to support our business and recruiting teams’ needs
- Analyze data and interpret legal documents, working with Legal when required
- Provide welcome emails, invoicing instructions to new agencies and request W9 and banking details
- Initiate background checks and obtain attestation letters of completion
- Enter contingent workers into the HRMS and coordinate with agencies, Project Managers, and IT to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Work closely with the Finance and Operations teams for month-end close
- Share new agency paperwork with Accounts Payable and ensure agencies provide updated certificate of insurance in accordance with liability requirements
- Collaborate across business units, Recruiting, service providers, management, Compliance, and Risk
You’ll Bring with You:
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in HR dealing with contractor management
- Proficiency with Office 365 or MS Office, with a strong working knowledge of Excel and HRIS, preferably PeopleSoft
- Experience with DocuSign
- Strong oral and written communication and proven organizational skills
- The ability to multitask, maintain confidentiality, and communicate with all levels within Capco with a strong sense of urgency and customer service
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.