What sets Brink’s Canada apart is our employees. Our employees are an elite group of people whose discipline and character are the foundation of our proud tradition.
We’re connecting financial institutions and businesses with solutions that keep them moving forward. Our pride is rooted in our necessity. Without us, ATMs run empty, retailers can’t make change and millions of dollars are left unsecured. It’s our responsibility to make commerce happen!
At a starting rate of $21.60/hour, the armoured car driver is responsible for safely driving/controlling the Brink’s armoured vehicle while to and from various customer pick-up and delivery locations. This position functions in an armed environment.
This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armoured vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armoured vehicles.
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the armoured vehicle at all times
• Guard the Messenger during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location
• Maintain radio communication with the Messenger/other vehicle crew and with dispatch personnel
• Load and unload the armoured vehicle
• Report all faults experience during the day’s activity
• Complete appropriate driving/delivery documentation
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
Brink’s Canada employs over 2, 000 in more than 40 branches located in major cities from coast to coast. Our employment brand communicates who we are, what we stand for and the types of candidates we’re seeking to join our team!
It tells why we’re an employer of choice and gives prospective employees a detailed look at our company and our culture to show how they’ll fit in with us. We’re not just asking candidates to apply for a position – we’re giving them a reason to work for Brink’s! And be Brink’s Proud.
Our inspiration is, and always has been, our team members. So that’s where we started when we wanted to find out what makes Brink’s a great place to work. We talked to a number of our employees – some have worked with us for years, some only a few months. We asked them why they chose Brink’s and what keeps them here.
From their answers, we found a common thread: Brink’s Pride. It runs deep, and it’s the reason so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
• A current valid driver’s license
• Able to work weekends, holidays, extended hours
• A valid firearms permit
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain one
• Able to lift at least 35 pounds
In accordance with our Employment Equity Policy, Brink’s welcomes and encourages applications from
qualified women, men, members from visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.