Put your leadership experience to work at Brink’s as a Branch Manager and join the industry leader of logistics solutions for financial institutions and businesses. We offer our associates advancement opportunities, professional development programs and a great benefits package!
In this role, you will work alongside our District Vice President to achieve both short-term and long-term business results within a designated market. Branch Managers are responsible for all lines of business in a large city or region.
Qualified candidates will make an immediate impact, overseeing Senior Managers, Cash Logistics, Senior Managers, Route Logistics and other administrative functional managers.
Your Role as a Branch Manager
Branch Managers at Brink’s are key to our success, providing the leadership necessary to organize market logistics and develop a product-driven organization. Additional responsibilities include:
• Provide leadership and direction in both functional operations and business development activities.
• Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure your market is the most efficient provider of our services: CIT, ATM, Coin, Currency, Check and CompuSafe.
• Reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce injury costs and security losses.
The Skills You Need
Branch Managers are part of Brink’s senior management team, reporting directly to our District Vice President. Extensive experience is required and includes:
• Minimum of seven years of operations experience
• Minimum of five years of management experience
• Minimum of three years of business development expertise
• Minimum of two years of experience managing profit, loss and key performance indicators.
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass firearms licensing requirements. This position functions in an armed environment.
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other licenses.
• At least 21 years of age.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you the right fit for a career at Brink’s? We prefer our candidates to have a bachelor’s degree as well as the ability to communicate and present information clearly. We also prefer experience in both the banking industry and money processing management, preferably in a large market. A strong knowledge of Lean/Process Improvement methodologies is also recommended.
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We provide innovative services ranging from armored transportation to cash management.
Over a history spanning more than 150 years, Brink’s has developed a reputation for trust and security. Our clients trust our employees to perform reliable services and we reward them with exceptional compensation and benefits, including competitive salary and health benefits.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature .
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you a fit for the job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.